The Genie Lite 3 rescue deck enables you to fit a second front-mounted rescue to your Genie Lite 3 harness. A second rescue can be easily deployed with either hand in case your primary rescue handle cannot be reached or becomes caught by the glider. It also enables the Genie Lite 3 harness to meet the requirements of FAI Cat 1 competitions.
The Genie Lite 3 rescue deck also fits most other cocoon harnesses which feature a cockpit with velcro.
Compatible with Yeti UL rescue S and M
– Compatible with other ultralight rescues
– Connects to the harness main carabiners
– Option to connect to only a single carabiner
– Carry handle for easy transportation
– Attachment points for flight instruments
– Zipper pocket extraction system avoids the use of velcro
– Flat shape allows a large area cockpit thanks to the long packing method of the rescue
– Plastic rod in the rescue handle helps maintain the shape and ensures it is always easily accessible in flight
– Light but durable Roseta 70D fabric
– Supplied with 115cm rescue bridle
- Taille (s) : 33.5 x 17 x 6cm
Volume : 3L
Poids : 350g